Whether it’s a parking area, retail shop, office building, apartment building, local cafe or a public space a Steadyrack bicycle rack is a brilliant innovative product both saving money and utilizing all valuable floor space. Steadyrack is being used for commercial bike parking in a wide range of settings, including:
Corporate: Steadyrack is used for underground bike parking, bike store storage rooms, reception areas and external bike storage areas..
Retail: Steadyracks is a great display and space saving bike stand for bike shops.
Cafes: Encourage customers to stop by with durable, space saving Steadrack Bike Racks.
There are many possible solutions to your bike storage and parking needs using our system and we would be happy to provide input and advice into the design and layout of your parking space.
Supply & Installation service
For larger projects we offer a design, supply and installation service, price subject to scheme – give us a call, we can tailor a complete installation for you.
Why people choose Steadyrack
Designed and engineered in Australia. Its unique design provides a steadfast solution to store your prized possession off the floor without straining when loading or unloading. Its innovative design allows the arms to collapse out of the way when unused to avoid injury to you or your Steadyrack wall bike rack.
Steadyrack Cycle Rack is a first class solution when your storage space is limited.
With its ability to store multiple bicycles of various sizes, the Steadyrack Classic Rack is the perfect storage solution for business users. Thanks to its unique swivel action, you can store a number of bicycles side by side on the wall; bikes can be left in the central position or the rack can be swivelled to the left or right as the need arises. The rack is extremely simple to use and takes up little space, making it an all-round winner.
- Space saving bike parking – Swivels almost 180 degrees from side to side
- Save & Secure bike storage – your bike fits snugly in the rack, protects yours wheels and won’t scratch your bike
- No lifting – balance your bike on the back wheel and push it into the -rack making it easy to load and unload
- Universal – Fits most bikes, even 29’’ MTB’s, up to 2.4 tyres
- Folds away – Simply fold up your rack when it is not in use and it fits snugly on the wall
- Easy to install – fitting instructions and video to keep it simple
- Looks Great – designed to look good and work efficiently as a wall bike rack
In the attached links we have all the information you need when considering how to optimize your space, this includes, planning guides, fact sheets, installation guides. Also you may find it useful to visit our FAQ section. Any questions that you still have, then one of our design team will be happy to help.